After all the madness with so many releases in the past two months, it’s time to buckle down and get back to the business of sim racing. I figured writing my approach down would help me to follow it and focus so why not just capture them here in case you might benefit or get some ideas from it.
- Run fewer, longer races vs more, short races
- Run full weekends whenever time allows
- Drive like I own it, no restarts, 100% damage, finish every race
- Rotate combos to keep content fresh and avoid outpacing AI
- Occasionally run track days to practice awareness / collision avoidance
- Avoid forums and “news” sites as much as possible ; Anything worthwhile will come to my attention eventually and in one way or another